/// Redline Division Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What you usin' ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sexylude98
Roasting Tires
Roasting Tires

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-04

What you usin' ? Empty
PostSubject: What you usin' ?   What you usin' ? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:08 pm

Just wondering what everyone uses to clean your whips with ?

Im a brand whore I guess you could say . I buy/use anything Meguiars . Ive tried other things , and nothing ever works as well esp. with my leather seats .

And if anyone is looking for a real quick wax , Turtle makes a awesome one . Its in a green spray bottle. You spray it on while the car is still wet , and then you just dry your car with a terry cloth ( or whatever you like to dry your car with) . It looks and feels great . And WOW does it smell good! Very Happy
I wont lie , ive been caught a time or two smelling my fenders! :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Luda Kim
Administrator
Administrator
Luda Kim

Female
Number of posts : 273
Your Ride : 92 Prelude
Personal Title : Illest Prelude Ninja
Registration date : 2008-07-03

What you usin' ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you usin' ?   What you usin' ? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:23 pm

lolol.

I work with these:
Turtle Wax
Armor All EXTREME Tire Shine
Stoner Invisible Glass window cleaner
Eagle One wheel/tire cleaner foam (caked on grime on steelies FTL!)
Armor All Protectant Gel (this stuff is the shit... it leaves your vinyl and rubber interior pieces shiny as hell without making things sticky or too reflective in the sun. It also smells pretty good too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://keesterphotography.wordpress.com

What you usin' ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/// Redline Division Motorsports :: Automotive Talk :: Interior & Exterior Talk-
Jump to: