/// Redline Division Motorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5)

Go down 
+3
AndrewG
Luda Kim
302_Stang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
302_Stang
302_Stang

Female
Number of posts : 131
Your Ride : '94 Mustang GT
Personal Title : Ford Lover.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5)   Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Mmmmkay guys... Let's try and start planning early. ;]

Gotta get all psyched up for this event. =]

I'm gonna post up invites on ARrides, NWAimports, Arkansas Street Machines, StangGang and SN95forums.

Hit up any forums that you might be members of and get me a list of who all is coming. (via PM or posting) I just want a general number of how many people to expect. ;]

Last year we did a raffle for several prizes... I believe we had a $50 Oreilleys gift card, several wash buckets (with a bunch of detailing supplies), and a few other things... You guys still interested in doing that? I have the $80 we raised last year... either I can use it to buy prizes for the raffle or use it to help pay for lunch.

Let me know what you guys want to do... I know last year we had alot of fun, and the raffle was quite enjoyable as well. I'm going to start seeing what I can get donated. (And of course, keep you guys updated. )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimber_face
DanGTP
Roasting Tires
Roasting Tires
DanGTP

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5)   Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 pm

And, don't forget to hit up your local AZ for some free shit! Hell... You may even be able to convince Ray to donate his nice wheels...
Back to top Go down
302_Stang
302_Stang

Female
Number of posts : 131
Your Ride : '94 Mustang GT
Personal Title : Ford Lover.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5)   Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

DanGTP wrote:
And, don't forget to hit up your local AZ for some free shit! Hell... You may even be able to convince Ray to donate his nice wheels...

Lol. For realz.

I'm gonna be all over the place getting donations here pretty soon. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimber_face
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5)   Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig Trail Cruise 5/23/'09 **FIRST POST IS UPDATED!** (2/5)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2